- Players who leave a competitive match before its conclusion will now have to wait for at least 10 minutes before joining another competitive match
- During subsequent rounds on Assault maps (Hanamura, Temple of Anubis, and Volskaya Industries), the amount of time provided for team assembly has been reduced
- Added Lúcio as an AI hero in Practice vs. AI, Play vs. AI, and Custom Game modes
- Several minor, behind-the-scenes improvements have been made to the in-game matchmaker
- Made several minor adjustments across Watchpoint: Gibraltar to ensure better balance for defending and attacking teams
- Made several minor improvements to the way hero selection tips work:
- The "No Builder" and "No Sniper Hero" warnings have been removed
- "No Support Hero" now reads as "No Healer" (does not apply to Symmetra)
- Hero selection tips are no longer displayed during team assembly in a Brawl
- Zenyatta's Transcendence speed increase is now noted on the Hero Details screen
- Players can now select which type of Loot Box (standard or seasonal) they'd like to open next
- [PC Only] Players can now set an FPS cap by selecting "Custom" from the “Limit FPS” dropdown
- Fixed a bug where Widowmaker’s “Noire” skin and the Origins Edition skins would not count towards unlock progress of the “Decked Out” Achievement
- Fixed a bug where “The Path Is Closed” Achievement could not be obtained by D.Va while in her mech
- [PC Only] Fixed a bug where players were unable to use the “Join Game” option from the social menu on their friends
- Fixed a bug that caused Custom Games to ignore the “Return to Lobby” setting when the game mode was set to Competitive
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the Tutorial to become unplayable after players switched heroes
- [PC Only] Fixed a display bug with the mouse cursor for Windows systems using a 16-bit desktop
- [PC Only] Removed developer option to disable all shadows via the settings file
- Fixed a bug causing the “old timey” end-of-round music filter on Hollywood to remain active after leaving a match
- Fixed a bug that kept the 30-seconds-remaining music from activating correctly on Payload maps.
- Fixed a bug that was affecting the majority of Ana’s “Most in Game” career statistics
- Fixed a bug that caused Ana’s Biotic Grenade to miss an allied Reaper while in Wraith Form
- Fixed a bug with that caused Junkrat’s “Jester” and “Fool” skins to incorrectly display during a Highlight Intro
- Fixed a bug that kept Soldier: 76’s Ultimate charge meter from displaying progress gained for the Tactical Visor ability in the Tutorial
- Fixed a bug that caused the visuals and sound effects on Reinhardt’s Rocket Hammer to malfunction when hitting an enemy
- Fixed a bug that caused Widowmaker’s “Widow’s Kiss” spray to be replaced by the “Je Te Vois” spray
- Fixed a bug that kept grouped players from being able to rejoin a match when disconnected
- Fixed a bug that caused a player’s Skill Rating to be displayed incorrectly when rejoining a match in progress
- Fixed an issue hindering Ana from restoring allies to full health
- Fixed an issue allowing Reaper to use Wraith Form to escape in situations where he should be stunned
Please note that the following changes will apply to all platforms unless marked with a [PC Only] tag.
New Seasonal Event: Summer Games
Crack your knuckles, stretch those hamstrings, and turn up the volume—the Summer Games are here! From now through August 22, players can earn Summer Games Loot Boxes, collect over 100 seasonal items, and challenge their friends to a futuristic soccer match in our new brawl: Lúcioball!
To learn more about the Summer Games, click here.
MAP BALANCE UPDATES
Team Flaming Bear from Ubisoft wasted no time showing Carigamers the ropes and strangling them with it in Blizzard's new marvel called Overwatch. Being lead by the skilled beauty 'Dreaminpastels' , Team Flaming Bear roughed the islanders up harder than Leo in the Revenant! Out of five(5) rounds they took each round convincingly shutting Carigamers out .
Mei is that you ? No wonder they got wrecked.
Two weeks later the Carigamers team had been hard at work trying to figure out how to counter the irl Mei and brushed up on their Overwatch skills. Their hard work would not be in vain as they fought the ferocious Team Flaming Bear once again two weeks later. They would return a convincing 5-0 reverse sweep on them. Carigamers returned the favor in kind however the stain of the first week is not gone yet. As of right now it starts as one victory each so stay tuned to find out which team can land the decisive blow !
Go follow her now @ https://www.twitch.tv/dreaminpastels
And of course you are following carigamers already.
What's that you aren't? Go do it , quick . I wont tell anyone.
Follow us @ www.twitch.tv/carigamers